There are specific reasons behind the success of the 24 Hours Karting of Italy, which are the result of those choices shared with the teams that are the great protagonists of this prestigious event and that over the years made possible to identify a format that stands out from the classic Rental races, raising the bar of the organizational services from many points of view. Here we summarize the five most appreciated points by the team managers who have already taken part in the event in the past editions, to which, this year we have also added the novelty of testing a new track such as Castelletto di Branduzzo, where strategies and the driving style on this type of kart will have to be to discovered by all teams.
1) The karts: the CRG Centurion fleet assigned to the teams by drawing lots is completely new and through a day of testing the CRG technicians put all the karts in a performance window of less than 3 tenths. If any problems arise during practice or the race, the organization guarantees the possibility of changing the Kart. The choice of assigning a new kart to the teams and leaving it to be managed by them up to the finish line for the entire race avoids the karting carousel and offers the teams an additional challenge in the context of the event, which consists of preserving and managing the vehicle during the entire race, as drivers should be able to do, especially in such demanding events as a 24 Hours. To support this format, just think of the minimum gaps between the various teams of the latest editions of the CRG 24 Hours and the two editions won at the photo finish with 3 crews in the same lap. A very important point regarding CRG karts is also the great technical level of the chassis appreciated by the most demanding drivers and the ballast system to equalize the weight, in addition to the technical assistance managed by the staff of the CRG racing department, which is a guarantee of professionalism and skills.
2) Regulation: it is simple and very permissive, leaving great space for the management of the race by the individual team managers. A few simple rules: 30 mandatory changes for PRO teams and 35 for SILVER teams with free driving stints, but with a maximum of 7 hours of driving for each driver as part of the event. Strategy is always one of the funniest aspects of this type of racing and CRG has always wanted to give way to the team managers to work on it.
3) Live Streaming: the CRG 24 Hours has the most important media coverage among the International Endurance events with over 12 hours of live streaming on the CRG social channels (Facebook and YouTube). Thanks to the hundreds of shares, the previous editions had a world stage with peaks of 10,000 contacts. A TV studio is also set up at the circuit where interviews are carried out with all the main protagonists of the event.
4) Hotel & Services: The philosophy of the CRG event always pays great attention to the comfort of the teams, so for each team a hotel room can be reserved within the circuit where all the drivers can access for a little break, rest and a shower. All teams also have a reserved garage area with live time monitors and within the circuit the bar remains open for 24 hours, even covering the whole night.
5) All Inclusive Formula: CRG has always supported the format that includes practically everything for what concerns the organizational services, so that the teams have a clear package of services, against the entry fee, being able to concentrate only on driving and the race strategy. For the more amateur squads, the organization also provides the technical clothing kit with race suit, gloves and helmet, in addition to the box-driver signaling tables.
For more information on how to register your team and costs, please contact our Organizing Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. +39 030.9912604